IT 15. Dezember 2018
Join the largest and fastest growing Swiss P2P lending platform and help us reinvent credit by creating smart algorithms and a stable and scalable platform.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Help build reactive APIs and services using Scala and Java.
- Create smart algorithms for credit analysis and operations.
- Build innovative solutions for P2P investors and partners.
- Further streamline development and deployment processes.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Masters degree in software engineering, data science, math or physics
- Excellent programming skills
- Proven expertise in Scala (or another functional language)
- Commitment to code quality and testing and to see your code work in the wild
- Eligible to work in EU and/or Switzerland
It's also a plus if you have experience in:
- Data science/quant modelling
- SQL and/or Java
- the Play framework, Akka and the actor model
What we offer:
- friendly and inclusive team of bright and supportive software engineers
- state of the art CI/CD pipeline managed by strong devops partners
- lots of challenging projects
- tons of opportunities to grow your skills and responsibilities quickly
Who are you?
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Peter Boschung is looking forward to your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.