FAQ - Borrowers Private
If a borrower takes out several loans, he can convert them into a single consolidated loan. A borrower can bring down high interest when switching to a new credit supplier or platform.
CreditGate24 will press criminal charges on any and every attempt to defraud. Our credit specialists are trained to detect attempts to defraud and are in constant contact with numerous institutions in order to validate any suspicious activity.
On CreditGate24's platform, your personal information—name, address, and email address—is not published. Only statistical values of age, gender, and nationality are visible. CreditGate24’s top priority is our clients’ privacy.
As soon as you send all the necessary documents for the loan directly to CreditGate24, we will send you a loan offer via internal email. Once you accept the loan offer, the original contract for the credit project will be mailed to you immediately to be signed. When we have received the signed contract, your credit project will be published on our platform. Your requested loan amount will be paid out when it is fully financed on behalf of our investors.
You will pay a fixed monthly instalment, comprised of your individual yield and the amortisation of the loan.
Anyone can apply for a loan through CreditGate24’s platform, providing the following conditions are met:
- Majority age
- Residence in Switzerland or Liechtenstein
- Passing of identity and money laundering check
- Regular income and/or securities/properties
Ethics in dealing with borrowers and transparency are key principles of CreditGate24. Obtaining loans through CreditGate24's platform is a clever alternative to the more traditional—and expensive—credit suppliers. Key advantages:
- Flexible, fast and fair granting of loans
- Simple and straightforward credit check process
- Low interest rates
- No hidden costs
- Free registration and account-keeping
- Highest flexibility, with the possibility to pay back your loan ahead of schedule
- Highest discretion, privacy protection and guarantee of your anonymity
Applying for a loan is quick and intuitive:
- Before registering, you can already calculate the monthly rate for your desired loan depending on the amount and the term.
- After registration, you submit the personal information necessary for a credit check
- Once this information is received and analysed by CreditGate24
- Once you have signed the credit project contract, we publish your credit project on our platform so it is visible to investors.
- As soon as your credit project is fully financed and the investment money is wired to CreditGate24, the funds will be transferred to your account (CreditGate24 fees deducted)
Yes, you can repay your personal loan early. For legal reasons, we distinguish between personal loans that are subject to the Consumer Credit Act and personal loans that exceed a loan amount of CHF 80,000 and are not subject to the Consumer Credit Act.
Early repayment of loans subject to the Consumer Credit Act
For consumer loans, borrowers can fulfill the obligations under the loan agreement ahead of time. In this case, the borrower has a claim for the repayment of interest over the unused credit period. Early redemption must be notified to us in writing or by e-mail or e-Message 10 working days before the date of repayment. The further procedure can be found with the confirmation message, which you will receive from us.
Early repayment of loans over CHF 80,000
Loans or parts of a loan with a loan amount of more than CHF 80'000 can be repaid by borrowers early, but at the earliest 12 months after the loan has been paid out. The intended early repayment is to be announced to us in writing by e-mail or e-Message 10 working days before the date of repayment. A early repayment charge is payable in accordance with the loan agreement. The further procedure can be found with the confirmation message, which you will receive from us.