FAQ - Investors
No, you are able to send the money from every of your Swiss accounts but the monthly repayments are paid only to your bank account that you have saved in our system.
Registration with CreditGate24 and investing in credit projects is free of charge. CreditGate24 charges a fee of 1% on every repayment to your account (amortisation and interest). The issuance of your annual CreditGate24 tax reporting is already included in this fee.
The profit chance is the profit component which corresponds to the probability of default. These earnings are included in the maximum net revenue and are paid out together with the monthly repayments.
Expected gross return is the return on investment calculated before service fees are incurred while considering probability of default.
Maximum net yield is the yield calculated after service fees are deducted without considering the probability of default.
Expected net yield is the yield calculated after service fees are incurred while including the probability of default.
The minimum amount per loan project is CHF 500.-
As an investor, you receive your returns (amortisation and interest) every month after the instalment of the borrower has been paid via CreditGate24 to your account and transferred to your designated external account (Bank or Post account).
Registration with CreditGate24 and investing in credit projects is free of charge. CreditGate24 charges a fee of 1% on every repayment to your account (amortisation and interest).
Most anyone can invest money over CreditGate24's platform (investors with certain countries of residence are excluded for juridical reasons, e.g. USA). However, we have a strong focus on investors domiciled in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. In order to be an investor through CreditGate24, you have to be of age (at least 18 years old) and have a valid Swiss bank account. CreditGate24 operates under the Swiss Money Laundering Law. Therefore, we are obliged to justify all cashflows and clarify the origins of all money.
Investors can invest individually in different credit projects with very attractive risk-return profiles (credit rating grades). Further, investors are able to support borrowers and their projects. CreditGate24 links investors and borrowers directly; due to our online strategy, we avoid the large amount of overhead costs experienced by traditional credit suppliers. Investors and borrowers benefit equally from our cost-saving strategies. The security of our investors' investments is CreditGate24’s top priority. We guarantee this security through the following measures:
- Every credit project must go through a strict and elaborate credit risk check
- In case of death, the residual debt balance (up to CHF 100'000) is ensured for all rating categories and will not be transferred to the heirs.
- We practice loan default pooling, wherein the effect of a loan default on single investors is minimized by distributing the effect of the loan default to all investors within the same rating grade
- Strict supervision of all payment streams and systematic claims management.
Despite these efforts, the possibility of risk remains. Therefore, we recommend you split your investments into projects with different credit rating grades.
CPS refers to the investors' quota in a current loan project. A CPS is defined by the amount, term, interest rate, and credit rating.
Once we verify your information, your account will be activated, and you can start gaining great returns through the following steps:
- Under Investments -> Attractive Yields -> More Projects, you will find an overview of all available credit projects with their respective rating grades, nominal interest rate, term, and yield, as well as information regarding the borrower and the project’s purpose.
- You select a credit project based on your preferences.
- You enter the amount you want to invest in the chosen credit project.
- You click the button "Investment Confirmed. Legally Binding.”
- As soon as a credit project is fully financed, you will receive an email from CreditGate24 requesting to transfer your designated investment amount within 72 hours.