Intern Consumer Lending
Sales Jan. 12, 2021
CreditGate24 (Advanon) is looking for an intern for the Consumer Lending Team for 3 to 6 months to support day-to-day business and to develop and implement strategic initiatives.
Do you want to drive a leading FinTech startup based in Zurich to new heights? Then you have come to the right place in our team.
As a marketplace lender, CreditGate24 offers companies (www.advanon.ch), private individuals (www.creditgate24.ch) and professional real estate investors financing through various products and offers private and institutional investors investment opportunities.
Our team consists of 40 (and growing) visionary people who come from a wide variety of areas in the world. We are proud of the fact that we have over 10 different nationalities in our team and that we have a healthy work-life balance that encourages top performance and top success.
Your main tasks: Make a meaningful contribution from day one
- Work closely with colleagues from the retail credit, risk, and marketing teams
- Support the personal customer loan team in processing customer inquiries and loan applications. This also includes receiving customer inquiries on a daily basis
- Analyze loan applications and financial metrics to make loan decisions
- Support improvement of operational and reporting processes
- Conduct market and customer analysis to develop new marketing strategies and campaigns
- Analyze the loan and customer portfolios and uncover hidden business opportunities
- Carry out an independent project with KPIs, which should later contribute to the company's success
Your profile: Inquisitive and willing to get to know our customers
- Currently enrolled or completed college / education in finance, banking, business, or a related field
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Interest in finance, technology and people
- Self-starter with an analytical and goal-oriented way of working
- Curiosity, interest in learning new things and the ability to translate complex ideas into targeted concepts
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Very good knowledge of German and, if possible, fluent French and English
- Valid work permit for the EU or Switzerland
- That would be a plus: First experience in programming / coding and / or statistical analysis
- Experience in dealing with customers by telephone Banking or financial services experience
- Fluent in other languages
What do we offer?
- To be successful and make a difference together with innovative and passionate colleagues
- Space to take on responsibility from day one and grow together with the company
- The possibility of permanent employment
- Competitive wages
- A wide range of additional services such as free drinks and sporting activities
- Contribute with your signature to the development of the largest marketplace lending platform in Europe
If the profile suits you and you have the drive to make a major contribution in an agile startup environment, then take a look around and apply! We value diversity, which means that we encourage people of all origins to apply.