New year, new luck
We want to make it easier for you to start the new year and settle your bill. Every week from Monday to Sunday you have the opportunity to sign up and send us your bill. Every Monday 10:00 am we draw a winner. Don`t miss your chance and start the new year directly with a win. All important information can be found here:
Sign up now!
How it works
1. Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up now for our newsletter and be the first to receive information on other campaigns and tips on financing that suits you. No matter what adventure you plan next.
2. Confirm your email address
After signing up for our newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you used to register. With the confirmation you have successfully qualified for our raffle.
3. Send us your invoice
Immediately after confirming your e-mail address, you can send us your invoice by e-mail. It does not matter if you send us a copy or a screenshot of your bill. You have time until Sunday night to send us your bill by e-mail.
4. Don't miss the draw
Every Monday at 10:00 am we determine the winner among all participants who have registered the previous week and sent us their bill. Each draw will be shared on our social media channels.
5. Receive the money and cheer
The winner will be notified by email and will have one week to submit us his bank account details so that we can transfer the money.
Our previous winners
Terms of participation for the raffle „We settle your invoice“
The participation in the raffle and its implementation is governed by the following provisions. By participating in the raffle, you accept these terms and conditions.
The raffle is organized by CreditGate24 (Schweiz) AG, Alemannenweg 6, 8803 Rüschlikon, (hereinafter "CG24").
1) Eligible persons are natural persons of full age within the meaning of Art. 11 et seq. of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
3) The participation in the raffle takes place by sending an invoice, a receipt, or similar. (hereinafter referred to as "receipt") from your e-mail address provided at the newsletter subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participant must be identified as the private addressee of the voucher, as far as possible. CG24 reserves the right to check the authenticity of the receipt and decides independently and definitively. A possible dispute or complaint against this decision is not possible.
4) Each participant may submit a receipt each week (from Monday 00.00 to Sunday 23.59) in the period from 7th January 2019 to 30th April 2019. The timely submission is the date of receipt of the e-mail.
5) Participation is free and independent of the purchase of goods and services.
1) The prize on a weekly basis in the specified period (see under II. 4)) on Monday is the payment of the gross amount stated in the submitted document up to a maximum amount of CHF 500.00.
2) Only the participants who have registered in the week preceding the draw and have sent us the bill will be considered for the draw.
3) The claim for profit can not be transferred or assigned to other persons.
IV. EXCLUSION FROM THE RAFFLE
1) Employees of CG24 and their family members are excluded from participation.
2) Also excluded are people who have already subscribed to the CG24 Newsletter.
3) Furthermore, the submission of documents or similar with political, commercial, criminally relevant, pornographic or otherwise harmful content is inadmisible. Appropriate evidence does not participate in the raffle.
4) CG24 reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions.
V. RECEIVING NOTIFICATION OF THE PRIZE
1) The weekly winners will be announced anonymized on Monday or the following working day after expiry of the participation period (Sundays at 23:59) with the name and surname initial and the content of the invoice paid on the website https://www.creditgate24.ch/en/we-settle-your-invoice/ and / or CG24's social media pages. You will also be notified by e-mail.
2) Each winner must provide CG24 within seven days after notification by e-mail with their domestic bank account details for the transfer of the prize. If the winner does not provide an account number within this period, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another participant.
VI. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
CG24 is not responsible for technical malfunctions that are not justified in our control. This also includes acts of third parties, including intentional attacks or failures of networks. These can affect or cancel the course of the raffle.
VII. SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
This promotion is unrelated to the social media providers on which this promotion was published and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by them.
1) Legal recourse is excluded.
2) If individual conditions of these terms of participation are or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining regulations remains untouched. In its place an appropriate provision will apply that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid regulation.
3) CG24 reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time and to end the raffle.
Only Swiss law is applicable.
For the duration of the raffle, we store and process the data required for participation in the raffle (e-mail address with receipt) for the purpose of processing the raffle. In addition to the duration of the raffle, we will store this data in accordance with the legal requirements.
2) We will use your e-mail address to send you the winning notification and to ship the newsletters. We will not pass on this e-mail address specified in the raffle to third parties.
3) We use and store the bank details communicated by the winners exclusively for the payment of the profit as well as for the fulfillment of legal storage obligations.
As of: 24.12.2018